QNET Celebrates 23rd Anniversary And Kicks Off BI-Annual Flagship Convention
Direct selling company QNET uses 3D technology to transform its largest Convention into an immersive VR-style experience for a global audience of 500,000
Prominent Asian e-commerce based direct selling company QNET kicked off its 23rd Anniversary on September 8, with a virtual celebration event beamed across QNET’s offices and live-streamed to thousands of its distributors and customers in over 50 countries around the globe.
The celebrations were followed by QNET’s annual convention, V-Convention Connect, in October, in its virtual format for the third time.
The V-Convention Connect (VCC2021), was held across three days from October 9-11. The bi-annual flagship convention opened to a record-breaking audience with over 500,000 people worldwide logged in to its virtual broadcast. The V-Convention, usually a physical event held twice a year over a five-day period, showcases the company to its global distributor base. Given the pandemic, QNET has pivoted to the virtual format, and has continued to attract more participants from over 50 countries.
The Convention featured training programmes by direct selling professionals and QNET’s corporate leaders, new product launches, informational sessions on the state of direct selling by industry speakers, and QNET’s legacy of leadership in service, based on RYTHM, or Raise Yourself To Help Mankind. In conjunction with the Convention, QNET launched a cross-platform digital campaign, #VCC2021 in the run-up to the event to create an interactive experience for the participants and get them involved in the preparation of the event.
Key highlights of the convention include:
- The global launch of QNET’s HomePure Complete Water Line product range, which includes its bestselling HomePure Nova 9-Stage Water Filtration System, the new HomePure Prefilter 1-mc and the HomePure Novasoft filter. Designed in Europe, the HomePure Complete Water Line is a multi-step water treatment system that provides users with exceptionally purified and contaminant-free water.
- The announcement of upcoming collections for Bernhard H. Mayer, QNET’s luxury Swiss watch and jewellery brand. The segment teased a stunning array of dress watches in rose gold, a limited-edition automatic diver watch, and two new jewellery lines: the Pearl Icons Collection and the Bernhard H. Mayer Classé
- An introduction to the new EDG3 Plus, a nutritional supplement formulated with US-patented ingredients to improve and strengthen the body’s immunity.
- A feature on QNET’s social initiatives and CSR programmes across the globe carried out through the RYTHM Foundation.
- The announcement of QNET’s sponsorship of a Bollywood movie that captures the journey and story of the Indian Cricket Team that won the T20 Championship in 2007.
“The success of both V-Convention Connect and QNET’s virtual anniversary celebration is the clearest signal that digitalisation is the future of QNET and the direct selling industry as a whole,” said Malou Caluza, CEO of QNET. “Virtual events are an invaluable asset: they allow us to connect to a wider audience, and transcends all physical limitations such as travel costs and visa restrictions. We are excited to continue incorporating hybrid-style events and activities in the future to ensure each person has a chance to experience the fantastic products and resources, innovative service platforms, and strong global community that QNET offers.”
QNET is one of Asia’s leading e-commerce based direct selling companies offering a wide range of wellness and lifestyle products to enable people to lead better lives. QNET’s business model has helped empower millions of entrepreneurs in nearly 100 countries worldwide since its inception in 1998.
QNET is headquartered in Hong Kong and has a local presence in over 25 countries globally.
QNET is a member of the Direct Selling Association in several countries and is also a part of the Hong Kong Health Food Association and the Health Supplements Industry Association of Singapore among others.
QNET is also active in sports sponsorships, with its most popular partnership in football as the Official Direct Selling Partner of Manchester City Football Club.
For more information, please visit QNET’s website at www.qnet.net