President Weah Addresses State Of The Nation Today, As Police Makes Adjustment In Movement
Amid the numerous challenges being faced by Liberians including hardship under the CDC-led Government, the Chief Executive and President of the Republic of Liberia will today, January 24, 2022 address members of the 54th National Legislature through his annual report.
Some Liberians who spoke to reporters on the Liberian leader’s State of the Nation today noted that the speech of the President today will be ‘Copy and Paste’ message, noting that the Liberian leader speech today will not be difference from previous speeches.
Meanwhile, amidst the Liberian leader address today, the Liberia National Police has made several adjustments in the movement of vehicles today, noting that due to today’s event, the following measures are hereby put in place aimed at regulating vehicular and human movement.
- Absolutely, no one will be allowed on the grounds of the Capitol without invitation.
- No one will be allowed to enter the premises of the Capitol Building after the President /VVIP shall have arrived.
- Traffic will be diverted from 12th and 9th Streets to Jallah Town, for those coming from the Congo Town and Sinkor areas.
- Traffic will also be diverted from Buzzy Quarter to Jallah Town and from Capitol Byepass to Jallah Town.
- No unauthorized vehicle(s) and or person(s) will be allowed within the vicinity of the Capitol Building. The Traffic shall be reopened as soon as possible.
The Liberia National Police urges the public and vehicle operators to adhered to these regulations and govern themselves accordingly.