The Toweh & Zondo families regret to announce the passing of our brother, father, grandfather, uncle, nephew and cousin, Lee Jesse Toweh on April 17, 2019 in Paynesville, Liberia. He is the son of George Gbormie and Mary Zondo Toweh of Tappita, Nimba County, Liberia.
Both of his parents predeceased him. He’s survived by his three sons, Jeff Mulbah,Prince and Bill Toweh, five grandchildren; Sister Fatu Tutu Swope; sisters and brothers including: E. Marvin Ketter (Idell Askie Ketter), Goulon, Ruthann, Solomon, Roselyn, Joanne, Ramona (Ramson Harris), Kathy, Alphonso (Doreen Wreh Toweh), Mundah, Daniel, G. Worwoe and others, including a host of relatives and friends.
Funeral activities are as follows:
- Visitation and viewing: May 24, 2019 (4:00 PM—5:00 PM) Alfred N. Butler Funeral Home, Bernard’s Farm, Paynesville, Liberia
- Silent Wake: May 24, 2019 (7:00—10:00 PM) @ the home of Sister Fatu Tutu Swope, GSA Rd, Paynesville
- Funeral Service: May 25, 2019 (10:00—11:30 AM)
- Alfred N. Butler Funeral Home, Bernard’s Farm, Paynesville, Liberia
- Entombment follows at the United Nimba Burial Grounds.
Signed: Jeff Mulbah (0886730989 & 0777842745); G. Alphonso Towehand Fatu Tutu Swope (0886879870, 0777084383), for the family