PREMIER DEVELOPERS JV COMPANY, Liberia’s premier real estate company is located in Gbengbar Town, Paynesville, off Robertsfield Highway.
The company has realized the high demand for decent housing for Liberian professionals and previous residents who are returning home. Meeting that demand has become a priority! Diaspora Liberians and foreign partners who seek investment opportunities in Liberia can purchase to own homes of their choice that meet the high standards they have become accustomed to.
PREMIER builds and sells middle to upper income single family homes ranging from the high $100 to $300.000. Premier Estate, the exquisite beach front residential subdivision offers an ideal place equipped with first class amenities and facilities in a peaceful and growing vibrant urban sprawl along the ELWA corridor.
Among the highlights of the estate are:
• 7 basic house types including two raised ranch styles, all of which have 3 bedrooms, (expandable to 4) 2.5 baths, (expandable to 3)
• Square feet ranging from 2,000-3,500
• Gated Community
• Guard house with 24 hour security at the entrance
• Paved streets and landscaping
• Property Management Services
• Water Supply
• Drainage Systems
• Provision for Electricity
• Street Lighting
• Walking trails and green park (future)
• Mini commercial center (future)
• Recreational facilities and club house (future)
• Purchase of Service Plot to secure title.
Real Estate prices in Liberia will increase over the next 5-10 years, especially beach front properties.
Requirements are 30% down payment, and mortgage financing through LBDI (Liberia Bank for Development and Investment) at 8% for 10 years (120 months).
In addition, we have some very flexible financing options as described below:
1. Commitment fee of $1500 is paid and MOU is signed.
2. Down payment, 20% (less commitment fee). Sales agreement is consummated.
3. Property is constructed over 24 months with additional 55% payment done over the period in accordance with a payment plan agreed between buyer and seller. So house is completed with 75% payment.
4. Remaining 25% payment is done over a period not to exceed 24 months.
5. Deed is handed over after house is fully paid for.
6. Interest of 10% will be applied to the 25% financing we do of the home construction over 2 years
7. Purchasing of plot to secure title, fence to be build ($40,000.00) USD>
This location leverage is exploitable by owning the edge in Liberia’s urban growth expansion.
One of PREMIER’s core offerings is institutional investment. We are at the forefront of new residential property investment solution in Liberia, delivering innovative finance options to investors with speed and certainty. Residential real estate investing is the best type of rental property to put your money into. We have found that most people want to own their own homes. If tenants think that they are going to buy the home they are living in, they will take care of it. If one tenant moves out there’s still some income coming in from the other tenant.
While the Liberian economy is in transition, “this is the right time to invest in residential real estate”-says Jeff Bates, General Manager. Our market research indicates that within the next 5-10 years, there will be an upsurge in urban migration in Liberia when there will have a housing boom. Leasing a residential property will be a superb option for individuals transitioning back to Liberia. People always need a place to live. And with the right price, there will always be a steady demand for tenants in a residential property.
PREMIER has become the leading private real estate developer in Liberia, providing quality homes with related infrastructure and services within decent self-contained living environments. We have the expertise required as Developers, Relators and Mortgage Brokers to help with the selection the ideal property, continues Bates. Not only do we have a tremendous amount of industry experience, but also a firm grasp on the opportunities currently presented within this virgin Liberian real estate market. We walk clients through the entire buying process, taking time to carefully listen to their real estate wish list-he declares. We present options, working in a proactive manner, to enable would-be buyers to choose the property that exactly matches their list of criteria.
“The Liberian rental economy will continue to go up, that means investing in residential real estate is going to continue to be viable.”
visit our Web site at: www.premierhomesliberia.com, or can feel free to call me directly at 0880-689-984/0776-203-472.